For those of you that do not have your work packages, I have included the work here. However, there are other resources that you will find useful in the work package that are not digital.
Work Package Instructions/Schedule:
You will need pencil, blank paper, eraser, tape, and a croquis to do the work.
If you do not have the croquis from the work packages, you can look in your binder (some of you have a copy of one already). The croquis I sent home are meant to be printed for students so I cannot post them here but if you have access to a printer, you can print one of these from Threadsmagazine.com: https://images.taunton.com/downloads/th/CroquisFamily.pdf
The work that you should be doing:
1. Read article, “Fashion Flats”
2. Follow steps to draw a skirt (Semi-Formal students) or pants (other courses)
If you did not get your work package, you can use the link below (Pants) and pause the video as you follow the steps.
3. Practice using a croquis and drawing garments from pictures (watch video link that I send out, if you can)
4. Practice drawing a garment that you own (watch video link that I send out, if you can)
5. Practice drawing your own designs (use resource package to learn how to draw different style features)
If you do not have the work package, you can use the links below to help you draw different clothing details.
- Mrs. Bodfish